The opportunities to have your say, and the things that you can raise to influence decision making, will vary depending on the issue.
Click on your area of interest to find out more about how to have your say:
- Planning and development
- Pollution and environmental harm
- Protected areas and reserves
- Water and rivers
- Protecting native species
- Fisheries and marine farming
- Rural lands, soil and water
- Mining and exploration (see also, Community Guide to Mining Law)
- Climate and greenhouse laws
⊗ This page is under construction – more areas of interest will be added soon.