A range of development proposals are being considered in Tasmania’s national parks – mountain bike and horse-riding trails, helicopter tours, fly-in accommodation, a cable car, commercial huts and more.
Join EDO Tasmania for a free information session about development in the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage Area, the assessment processes that apply, and opportunities to get involved and have your say.
|HOBART, 29 May 2018||LAUNCESTON, 30 May 2018||DEVONPORT, 7 June 2018|
To view information pack for these events, click on the links below:
- Helicopters, huts and having your say – briefing note
- Helicopters, huts and having your say – slides
- Wilderness value – slides
- RAA Overview
- Fly Neighbourly Advice – TWWHA
- EPBC Act – Significant Impact Guidelines
- EPBC Act – Change of Proponent policy
- World Heritage Sustainable Tourism Toolkit
- Standing Camp Policy 2006